Our pledge to you
We couldn’t do the work we do without you, which is why we value your trust so highly. It’s also why, when you make the decision to support us, we make this promise to you:
- We will be transparent with your funds. We are proud to hold the Registered Charity Tick from the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission– the independent national regulator of charities established by the Australian Government.It identifies charities like us that are transparent, accountable, and meet the ACNC’s governance standards and reporting requirements.
- We maximise the donations we get to ensure that almost all funds receive are delivery directly towards transforming the lives of young people. Our administration costs are extremely low and include unavoidable expense such as bank fees and regulatory costs.
- We’ll keep in touch through our marketing channels, emails or calls to show you the impact you are making. We will also ask you for your feedback each year via a short survey.
- We will publish independently audited accounts each year on our website so that you will know how your donation is being used. Read our latest Annual Report and audited accounts.
- We’ll use your support to help deliver lasting solutions, not short-term fixes.
- We’ll share stories of the people you help.
- We’re dedicated to working as openly and transparently as possible, so you can be sure your donation will make a lasting difference.
- We will be here for you to answer your questions, listen to your ideas or just say ‘hello’.
We’re committed to the highest standards in fundraising practice. We’re an active member of the Australian Charities and Not-for-profit Commission (ACNC) and the Public Fundraising Regulatory Association (PFRA) and are fully compliant with their standards. We are also members of the Fundraising Institute of Australia and committed to upholding their Principles and Standards of Fundraising Practice.
To let us know how we’re doing, contact us HERE