By leaving a bequest to Youturn, you are giving young people hope and a way towards recovery.
A legacy gift can help build community resilience, and even save young lives.
Many of us have been impacted by the social causes Youturn stands for, either personally or through family, friends, neighbours, a classmate, or workplace colleague. That is,
- Child Safety; family breakdown, domestic violence, trauma
- Homelessness or at-risk of homelessness
- Mental Health; anxiety, depression, suicide
Youturn does this by providing holistic care and wrap-around support to a young person accessing our services in their time of need. Specifically, our work enables wellbeing in young people by:
Promoting early help-seeking for any child safety, housing or mental health concern
Giving access to therapeutic, both clinical and non-clinical supports for recovery
Reducing stigma and people’s experience of discrimination by building community awareness
Improving opportunities for young people and those that care for them, to get the right support and services at the right time
If you wish to leave a bequest to Youturn (ABN 58 114 781 065) in your Will, we recommend that you obtain independent legal advice before making or modifying your Will to ensure accurate wording that correctly records your wishes.
We would be grateful if you consider leaving a gift in your Will to Youturn Youth Support. We may be contacted at the time, to provide any information.
- Residual gift, which is a portion of your estate, or the balance remaining after providing for loved ones and expenses. This gift type adjusts to changes in the value of your estate over time.
- Percentage gift, which is a nominated percentage of your estate (again, it adjusts its value over time as the value of your estate changes).
- Specified items of value, such as property, shares, jewellery or works of art, may be specifically named in your Will and given directly to Youturn Youth Support.
- Specified amount of money